Welcome to Coach Kanygin's Kettlebell Systema University
You found the most comprehensive collection of information about Kettlebell Training and Kettlebell Sport.
Free Tutorials and Guides:
"How To Use Kettlebells" Guide from Coach Kanygin: 10 FREE Lessons
"Kettlebell Strength Juggling" Guide from Coach Kanygin: 10 FREE Lessons
7 Reasons to Join Kettlebell Systema University
1. Learn proper Kettlebell Technique (Hundreds of video tutorials)
2. Learn Training Methodology
3. Improve Sport and Athletic performance with Kettlebell Juggling (Over 100 drills)
4. Improve posture, biomechanics and mobility (Mobility drills and routines)
5. Workouts and Complete Training Programs (6 and 12 month programs available)
6. Insight (Live chat with coach Kanygin and private discussion forums)
7. Perks (Free eBook downloads)
|Members Get Instant Access to:
- Free download of "7 Minutes to Happy Shoulders" eBook ($14.95 value)
- Free download of "Thoracic Mobility for Kettlebell Lifters" eBook ($14.95 value)
- Complete Kettlebell Sport Training Methodology explanation
- Complete workouts and kettlebell training programs
- Downloadable training templates
- Extensive Kettlebell Exercise Video library with step-by-step video instruction
- Over 10 hours of step-by-step Kettlebell Juggling video instruction
- Over 100 of drills to practice
- Mobility step-by-step video instruction
- Kettlebell Training Workouts for strength, endurance and power
- Kettlebell Juggling Workouts and Routines
- Mobility and Flexibility Routines to Improve Kettlebell Sport technique and Functionality
- Access to private discussion forums moderated by Coach Kanygin
- New workouts, exercises and juggling step-by-step instructional videos added weekly
- Most Common mistakes of Kettlebell Sport revealed and corrected
- Has been practicing Kettlebell Sport and Kettlebell Juggling for the last 22 years
- Author of "Kettlebell Systema: Science of Kettlebell Sport" DVD series
- Creator of Kettlebell Systema, organization dedicated to correcting mistakes of Western kettlebell lifting
- Postural Correction Practitioner
- Mathematician and Engineer
Long Cycle Jerk Phase 2 Rack Position Overview|
Rack position is critical to proper execution of Long Cycle Jerk. It provides a platform for acceleration to lockout, shock absorption as kettlebells are brought down from lockout and a point of rest and recovery during lift execution. . . . keep reading
| Here's what our members are saying ...
"I can't believe I didn't find out about your site sooner."
"It was exactly what I was looking for."
Hot Springs, AR
"The first item I found in your download library made my subscription worthwhile. I'm definitely renewing!"
"Your site saved the day for me. The video tutorial helped me quickly and solve a problem I've been struggling with for a year.
"I can't say enough about how valuable your site has been to our business. The articles and especially the free downloads really are great."